MESH WP Support will host and maintain your RocklandEats.com ordering page, work with you to make updates to your menu and keep it running great, all for one, low fixed monthly price!
The RocklandEats.com ecommerce Plan is offered as a subscription service, billed automatically to your credit card every month. There are no contracts to sign and you can cancel any time. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and work hard every day to delight you and help you give back to the community. That's our promise.
to get started
It's easy to get started! We need your menu and restaurant information and a connection to Stripe so you can get paid when customers order.
To sign up, complete the form below to start your RocklandEats.com subscription. Your card will be charged for the first month and we'll get started on your site.
We'll need information from you to build your online store. It will take a few days to get your site up, depending on the timeliness and completeness of the information you give us after you sign up. Here's what we'll need:
- Your business' name
- Your location and phone number
- The email address where we'll send your orders
- The products you want to sell on your website (see the Restaurant Intake form here)
- The make and model of the computer and printer in your store (if you want to print your orders)
- Invitation to join your Stripe account as a Developer so you can get paid (see the Stripe guidelines here)
Sign up now and join us in helping feed the community!
You'll receive a confirming email after your RocklandEats.com subscription is successfully created.
When you give us your personal information, it will never be shared, given or sold to anyone -- ever!